Customadeonly 2pc Hub centric Wheel Spacers Adapters | 5x108 | 63.4 CB | 20mm Jaguar Ford
2pc Hub centric Wheel Spacers Adapters | 5x108 | 63.4 CB | 20mm Jaguar Ford by Customadeonly at JE Type. MPN: 5108163420B. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Misapplication of tire/wheel adapter combinations may reduce vehicle stability and may cause accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle of wheels of
Misapplication of tire/wheel adapter combinations may reduce vehicle stability and may cause accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle of wheels of sizes or types not recommended or specified by the vehicle manufacturer is at the users' sole risk, and voids and voids any and all warranties expressed or implied; (including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose). Use of wheel adapters/spacers is at the discretion of the user. Liability becomes the user's sole responsibility. Except for the limited warranty set forth herein, our company makes no other warranty, express or implied, with respect to the products and specially disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall our company be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages, to property or life, whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of our products. Our liability, if any, whether in contract or in tort or otherwise, is limited to the amount of sales that we actually received from you.
Features & Highlights
- Please be sure to confirm the fitment & compatibitliy prior to purchase - If you are not sure if this is applicable to your vehicle -please feel free to ask us!
- QTY: 2 Wheel Spacers .Designed to improve the handling & appearance of your vehicle
- Made with high grade T-6 Aluminum - CNC machined with precised fit
- Carbon steel wheel studs- machine pressed (Extremely durable). Factory studs may need to be shortened.
- Fit Vehicles With Bolt Pattern: 5x108 , Center Bore: 63.4mm & Thread Pitch: 12mm x1.5 -All lug nuts should be properly tighten with factory torque spec. Average 80-90lb Your Factory wheel studs may extend past the surface of the wheel spacers. In this case, you will need to: 1) Shorten the factory studs 2) The wheels need to have the open slots (cavities) between mounting holes. 3) Purchase a set of shorter studs and replace them with the factory studs.