This order contains DRIVESTAR 512306x2 Pair:2 New Rear Wheel Hub & Bearing Driver and Passenger for 02-08 Jaguar X-Type. DRIVESTAR Wheel Hubs are made to meet OE quality standards and performance. They are precisely engineered bearing made to provide extended resistance to wear, maximum load capacity, and service life. In addition, they are designed for quick and easy installation.
DRIVESTAR hubs is backed by 1-Year warranty.
Please Note: Wheel Hub Bearings must be torqued to vehicle specifications to prevent failure.
Part Fitment Information:
2002-2008 Jaguar X-Type 5Bolt; Rear Left or Right
Features & Highlights
- Please check clearly the Fitment Menu and the attached NOTE Below the Menu along with the Product Description to make sure this part fit well your car
- Components are precision machined and pre-coated with anti-corrosion lubricant
- Induction hardened raceway provides superior load bearing capacities and service life
- Prevents moisture and contamination from entering the bearing with triple lip seals
- Use of advanced techniques in the manufacturing of hub assembly and Manufactured and tested to meet O.E. specifications.
|Item Weight:||14 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 7 x 7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by DRIVESTAR, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 5108163420B, ean: 0654391302528,
Misapplication of tire/wheel adapter combinations may reduce vehicle stability and may cause accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle of wheels of sizes or types not recommended or specified by the vehicle manufacturer is at the users' sole risk, a...
mpn: 5108163405B-X2, ean: 0706098319764,
Spacer Width: 5mm (3/16 Inch) each sideQuantity: 4 PiecesBolt Pattern: 5X108Center Bore: 63.4mmSpacer Type: Hub centric w/o Hub lipMisapplication of tire/wheel adapter combinations may reduce vehicle stability and may cause accident and/or injury. Us...