If you do mechanic work, you probably already know something about bleeding brakes. And one thing you’ve definitely learned over the years is that brake bleeding can be a cumbersome and time-consuming process – particularly for certain vehicles and especially for ABS. Which is why you may be surprised to find out there’s a tool that can make bleeding brakes fast and easy – and oh, we should also mention: extremely simple. It’s called the Phoenix V-12 Medium Duty Shop Use Reverse Brake & Clutch Bleeder, and we’re certain it’ll change the way you think about brake bleeding. With the Phoenix V-12, one man can bleed the brakes on any vehicle in 10 minutes or less – even if it’s a tough ABS job (you won’t need a scan tool or special clips). Tip: Our Patented Reverse Bleed Technology is what makes this tool so unique. The Phoenix V-12 Reverse Brake & Clutch Bleeder is a revolutionary tool based on an incredibly obvious concept: Air wants to go up. That’s it. Traditional brake bleeding tools and techniques fight this principle. At Phoenix, we harness it, so you can quickly remove all the air from the whole braking system. Reverse bleeding: It’s an idea so simply and obviously right that most people ask, Why didn’t anyone think of that before?
Features & Highlights
- Patented Reverse Bleeding removes more trapped air than any other brake bleeder by simply pushing Brake Fluid fluid from the bottom up.
- Reverse bleeding is the only method capable of bleeding tough ABS units without a scan tool.
- Allows you to refill and bleed a completely dry brake or clutch system. Perform Reverse, Vacuum, Pressure and Bench bleeding all with the same tool.
- The V-12 is considered a Medium Duty tool for average shop use. Compatible with DOT 3, 4 and 5.1 brake fluid. Comes with a injection molded hard case.
- Is the easiest one-person bleeder you will ever use. No more asking your co-worker to help you finish a brake job.
|Item Weight:||2.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.9 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.8 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Phoenix Systems, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.