Phoenix Systems (2005-B) Bench Brake Bleeder Kit, One Person Bleeder, Fits All Makes and Models
Free Shipping Included! Phoenix Systems (2005-B) Bench Brake Bleeder Kit, One Person Bleeder, Fits All Makes and Models by Phoenix Systems at JE Type. MPN: 2005-B. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. If you do mechanic work, you probably already know something about bleeding brakes. And one thing you’ve definitely learned over the years is that
Features & Highlights
- Patented Reverse Bleeding removes more trapped air than any other brake bleeder by simply pushing Brake Fluid fluid from the bottom up.
- Reverse bleeding is the only method capable of bleeding tough ABS units without a scan tool.
- Allows you to refill and bench bleed a completely dry brake or clutch system. Perform Reverse, Vacuum, Pressure and Bench bleeding all with the same tool.
- The Bench Bleeder is considered a Medium Duty tool for average shop use. Compatible with DOT 3, 4 and 5.1 brake fluid.
- Is the easiest one-person bleeder you will ever use. No more asking your co-worker to help you finish a brake job.
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.7 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|